Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Was that the sun?

The sun peaked out today ... hello!  It's been awhile :)  It felt so good!  So, Big D and I celebrated ... we got out the bubbles.  I think we spent 2 hours blowing bubbles, getting our pants wet, checking out the ice melting and just enjoying the sun ... warmth ... non-gray skies! 

I know this is only a tease ... snow is bound to return ... and the gray ... really, it is only February, but I'll take a little preview!

 And considering this boy's reaction to the weather today, I think we are in store for a grand spring and summer, with potentially infinite possibilities ... potty trained, almost nap free, big boy car seat ... there is almost nothing we can't attempt!


1 comment:

Yorgasons said...

The sun peaked out here too today!! It was wonderful! The kids played outside and Annie said "Mom I love spring and summer!!"