Good news! Without raising our HOA fees our neighborhood now has an ice rink, fully installed courtesy of mother nature. No telling how long it will last ... don't you think it makes a great incentive for buyers though? A free ice rink right out your back door! All you need are ice skates! Of course, it is nigh impossible to get to the store to buy them. These are pictures from our front door last night ... now it is morning and it is snowing and blowing - any ideas on defrosting a few inches thick layer of ice on a driveway?
Ice on the trees ...
Ice on the swing set roof ...
Ice on the bushes ...







3 comments:
I have never seen anything like this! It's like ice is perfectly frosted on everything! I think it might be a wise idea to install heating coils under your driveway this summer...
Hi, this is Pauline. Kathryn told me to take a look at your wonderful ice storm. I say forget about responsibilities and jobs etc., and just enjoy it. (If only we could.) Look at the great sledding hill the driveway makes. It turned off really cold for us here one year and we had a family running water down their driveway so it would freeze and they could sled down it.
Wow. Amazing. I must confess that I would have LOVED this as a kid. "Enjoy" it while it lasts.
Post a Comment