The Indianapolis Museum of Art is an incredible place all by itself - plus it has gardens that are beautifully maintained. This summer they opened a new part called '100 Acres' that is designed for kids to interact with art in nature. Some friends invited us to go one afternoon and I think I might add it to 'the things you have to do when you visit us' list.
Monday, July 26, 2010
IMA
The Indianapolis Museum of Art is an incredible place all by itself - plus it has gardens that are beautifully maintained. This summer they opened a new part called '100 Acres' that is designed for kids to interact with art in nature. Some friends invited us to go one afternoon and I think I might add it to 'the things you have to do when you visit us' list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment