.JPG)
.JPG)
Master S and a friend were over yesterday. They actually went down to the basement to play, an accomplishment for Master S because he is convinced there are giant spiders living down there .. I'm sure I wouldn't know who put that idea in his head ... Anyway, I went down to put a few things away last night and this is what I found. I think it was something like target practice. I just love the faces on these guys -- never thought they looked so surprised and 'captured' before - but dressed up like this
definitely gave them that look. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to put them up for the holidays without thinking about them this way!
6 comments:
That is so cute...what a character.
ha ha ha ha I love it - that is hilarious! :)
That is priceless. You are such a great mommy, too. I think of all the wonderful things you do for your kids. You are the furthest thing from lazy that I've ever met... sewing them indian teepees and adorable clothing, giving them fun after school treats and snacks, coming up with creative, fun activities. I admire you so much and your children are SO lucky to have you for their mom. :) I hope I can be the kind of mom someday that you are.
That's so funny! :)
That's great! Kids are soooo funny!
That is funny!!! Oh Kim we cannot wait until we come to see you!! Annie has said several times how much she misses Miss lilly and that she is her favorite and best cousin!! She can't wait to come see her!! Cheesecake factory would be the BEST!!!! We should definately go!
Post a Comment