Yesterday I thought I saw mountains ... you know I miss them here. So, on the way home from church there were some beautiful storm clouds rolling in and for a moment I thought there were mountains. That would make it almost the perfect place to live ...
This weekend I realized that the reason my radio in the car gets suddenly softer or louder is not just random speaker issues. It is an actual feature that I can turn on (thank you J.D. for pointing it out ... I've been driving it for how long?!?!). It gets louder when there is more road noise and softer when I come to a stop. Who knew? I'm wondering now if they can make one to compensate for the two year old screaming in the backseat. It'd be great to have something louder to listen to when I'm tired of listening to him.
Don't give your kids red kool-aid to drink if they have a tendency to throw up when they cry hysterically because you left them with a babysitter (two year old strikes again!) She just might think it's blood and call you to come home ... so much for a night out! Although, I have to hand it to the sitter - once he was cleaned up she happily took on two screaming children (the four year old joined in by that point) and told us to at least go get something to eat without children.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
My random thought - I don't think any of us pay our sitters enough.
Man Kim. I don't want to grow up anymore!
love the feature on your car...ha ha ha I would have needed someone to point that out to me too - That made me laugh (and cough) pretty hard cuz I could just picture you sitting in the car looking around when the music turned up like "what is going on...this is so weird..." ha ha ha ha ha :) and then driving on...Next day...Repeat :) ha ha - and yes i only laugh because I am your SISTER and well yes - enough said.
Post a Comment