Miss Lilly's imagination running wild -- the last few days she has not been herself, literally. The converstation in the morning usually does something like this,
"Good morning, Miss Lilly!"
"I'm not Miss Lilly -"
"Oh? Who are you today?"
And then she answers something silly like . . .
Super Dog Lilly
Cinderella Elly
Isty, Bitsy Spidey
Princessy
Notice how they all end with the 'y, ee' sound. She loves to pretend - what a great imagination. Can't get enough of it!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It must be going around - for the last week Theo has insisted that we call him "Nemo". His sister is Bubbles, I am Dory, and Daddy is Dude Crush. Even the dog got renamed, but refused to respond to "Anemone". Today, he is Mouse and I am Kitty. Dad won't play anymore.
Just be grateful she is (for now) only re-naming herself.
Post a Comment