Monday, September 8, 2008
Moving!
Today, J.D. flew out to Indianapolis for a conference for his new job! Yeah! He actually started a few weeks ago, working from home and will continue to do so for at least a few more weeks. He is really enjoying the work and I'm really enjoying him working :) I'm still doing at least 24 hours a week at the hospital, but it is purely for benefits at this point, so getting called off is welcomed, encouraged, even prayed for!!! The house is officially on the market - there is a FOR SALE sign in the front yard now and I'm trying to remain optimistic. The market is down here as it is everywhere else, so we are anxious about selling. Plus, I'm going to miss our neighborhood -- there are so many kids, and so many great neighbors. I'm going to miss the endless summer BBQs with the neighbors, the kids running from yard to yard and the gorgeous view of the mountains. Indiana definately doesn't have any mountains! Hopefully we can get into a home in Indiana before the holidays. We were worried about the kids' reaction to moving, but Master S is actually very excited. He keeps saying to me, "Mom, Indiana is going to be great. We are going to have twice as many friends!". And Miss Lilly is convivced that by moving she will get the princess room - "all by myself" she says -- I think Master S is hoping for that too. Bunking with her for the last few months has not been his favorite thing. So begins the endless cleaning, picking up and putting away, so the house is presentable at all times - is that even possible with three children!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh I am glad the kids are excited!! I am excited for you too!! I wish I could be there to help you pack!! Love you!!
Congratulations! I wish we could have seen you more often since you moved, but life is so crazy . . . try to find a good scrapbooking group in Indiana, ok? Thanks for always being such a good friend and example--keep in touch!
Post a Comment