Friday, June 15, 2012

Horoscope

I am not one who generally takes stock in what the horoscopes read every morning, but I do occasionally read mine, just out of curiosity, and every once in awhile I am surprised at how acurate it is, or how ridiculous it is.  Today, was an exception ... it reads:

"Yes, the whole world is crazy, but your part is exceptionally bananas now."

This was after reading the paper, which included articles on Egyptian and Syrian unrest, World Economies at Crucial Stage, Indiana drought, Gay marriage, Obama vs. Romney, and the Sandusky trial.  There is certainly an overload of crazy in the world ... but I think exceptionally bananas is a pretty acurate description of our house and how I feel about my life right now too!

1 comment:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

ha ha ha - what an awesome horoscope - oh dear - love you lots even with all the bananas :)