We got some Christmas money for Lowe's and decided to get a new fan for the family room and move the one we had downstairs up to our bedroom. I wasn't crazy about the older one downstairs and I love it in it's new room ... J.D. had some issues with the wires, I've never heard him swear, but he was pretty close when hanging this one. I also, love the new fan in the family - it is a flush mount which I think looks great with the lower ceiling in there.
Master S also had his Christmas piano recital this weekend. Out of all the students, only one was a girl!!! Go boys! I love that there are so many of them sticking with it :) Master S had a few mistakes, but he hung in there and finished his pieces despite being incredibly nervous and did a great job. I knew it was going to be rough when he was bouncing off the walls during dinner before the recital. Nothing quite like nervous energy and an 8 year old boy!







1 comment:
Wow on the snowmen - you are amazing, girl! I love the ceiling fan swap - we did a few in our house when we got here, and those things are hard to move! Congratulations on having a stick-with-it kid - good for him!
Post a Comment