My parents are celebrating 38 years of blissful marriage today ...
I only have a few pictures of them, as all the pictures that my mom gave me are in a scrapbook of me - go figure! (Funny how when you go to find pics you suddenly realize how little you have of the people that made you who you are!) The first one is on the day I was blessed - they had been married about a year.This one is of the extended family. I think I was about 8? Definitely in the 80's, look at all the matching dresses for the little girls!
This is one of my favorites -- this is how I remember my parents. It's how I picture them when I talk to them on the phone. I was so blessed to have parents who loved me, and loved each other.











1 comment:
Love all these pictures. What a cute family you grew up in.
Kristen
Post a Comment