Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dad'd 60th

For January I got to go on a trip all by myself ... I went to surprise my Dad for his 60th birthday!  It was so fun to surprise him - he had no idea, even when my mom went to pick me up the night I flew in, he still had no clue.  She told him she was going to go to the airport to pick someone up, but wouldn't tell him who, and he decided to go to bed instead of going with her!  So, I slept that night in the house, and surprised him at breakfast in the morning.  Love my Dad!



I got to have lunch with him, check out a new building in downtown Boise and was there for some surprise parties my mom and sister-in-law had planned.  It was wonderful to see family and spend time with my parents.
I also go to see this darling little girl!  Little miss B.  Love her!
 And her little 'new' baby sister Miss K.  Oh, and their parents - it was fun to see them too :)
 Dad, sleeping off the surprises.  Happy 60th Dad!




1 comment:

nesquik405 said...

Your dad is wonderful (your mom, too). I'm glad you got to help him celebrate.