Aug. 1st and school has started! Jr. High for Master S. I think he jumped out of bed when his alarm went off this morning. I did not ... he catches the bus way too early for my 'still want to be on summer schedule body'!
Kindergarten and 3rd grade ... so I am officially without children after these two get on the bus. Where did the time go?
Miss Lilly got a haircut with bangs for school this year ... she is currently in love with it. We will see how long that lasts, as actually doing her hair will be become a daily requirement with bangs. It is cute - kinda weird to look at her and feel like I'm looking in a mirror, one that reflects a much younger me with lots of memories of elementary school flooding back.
This guy, was so excited he could hardly contain himself. Not a worried bone in his whole body! He Could. Not. Wait. to get on the bus! I had to go for a run once they got on the bus - had to do something to work out those emotions bubbling up. Counting the hours 'till they get home and I can ask about every-little-detail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey, Kimi ~ back in the day, I remember you making some pencil cookies for your kiddies for an after school snack. I think they were made with those wafer cookies, but I can't remember what else you used on them for the "lead" and the "eraser". Help me! I want to make some for Jared for his after school snack in 2 weeks. :~D
I still can't believe it!! Junior High!!!? SERIOUSLY!!?
Post a Comment