Thursday, May 16, 2013

Conner Prairie

We had out cousins from PA come for just a few days.  We love it when we get to see them!!!  So, where did we take them?  Conner Prairie of course!  With cousins in town we just had to check it out with them ...
 The girls in school!
 Big D and his little cousin trying out the rifles ...

 Love this little lady -
 
 and this lady ...
 and these ladies ... and gentlemen



 It was fun to have a baby in the house ... the kids were so cute to watch with her.  Master S even tried out babysitting a few times, watching the baby while everyone else was busy.  He liked it enough that he is signed up for a safe sitter course this summer.  Can it be?!  Are we really there?!  Is there really potential ahead for leaving them at home while I go grocery shopping?!?!  I don't know ... I'll have to think about that one!


No comments: