Big D can do pre-school too! He loves it - and is learning to write his name.
He can write it everywhere! Including his bedroom door! I came out of the bathroom to him writing this the other morning, on both sides of the door. He was so excited to show me, he said, "now everyone will know that this is MY room!" I was so proud of myself - I didn't get mad, I even took a picture and and told him what a good job he did on his letters, and them reminded him calmly that we don't write on the walls or doors ... and his face just crumpled and he started to cry. I felt so bad - so after he helped me clean it off, we got some paper and wrote it again, to put on BOTH sides of the door.
He can also make mountains ... marshmallow mountains! It was the week to learn about 'white' and the letter 'M', so it was the perfect activity. He wanted to take it everywhere we went today to show everybody his mountain.
He can also do puzzles - he is amazing at puzzles. Even the neighbor has noticed his ability. Maybe we'll have to get a few more ...







No comments:
Post a Comment