Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School!  First Day of School!  First Day of School! 
There was a mom at the bus stop that did a rock star jump as soon as the bus was aroud the corner ... feeling a little giddy myself :)  The kids were super excited too.  Looking forward to a lunch date with some friends to celebrate.


 Miss Lilly and her friend waiting for the bus.  It is a gorgeous morning here ... low humidity, 70's, just about a perfect day!  I hope the kids have a good one :)

6 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Did Big D get all ready and want to go to school, too? ;~)

Heather said...

How exciting! My kids are soooo ready to be doing something else besides being home all day! This will be us in just a short week! We'll have a 1st grader and a kindergartner. Should be fun! I hope your kids had a great first day! They look super excited!

Kasi said...

I have been reading all the facebook posts about school starting with a great deal of ENVY! Another reason to wish I were in Indiana!!!

Charlotte said...

Rock star jump. I love it. I actually imagined you doing it in my head and you looked really cool. :)

james and bess said...

yay, first day of school!!! wish we were closer so we could craft together! :)!

bess

Jocelyn said...

Man - school doesn't start for us for another week. Lucky!! Granted, only one of my kids goes to school - but it's amazing how much one being gone makes life a bit easier! :) Hope all is well. Miss ya!