Thursday, June 26, 2008

the Family Picture . . .

We had a company party at Snowbird tonight - for J.D.'s work. It is beautiful up there this year - still a bit of snow, which is a little unusual, but our winter was more normal than it has been in awhile and I'm sure the snow level is more normal too. We had a great dinner, and then got to ride the alpine slide, which Master S thought was great - "like real live Mario Kart" he said . . . J.D. kept warning him to watch out for the turtle shells (he was behind him). So, we got a family picture - I thought I'd post it for those of you who are anxious to see what 10 years looks like on us :) Hopefully not too bad - a little extra weight, but we have beautiful kids to show for it! I keep reminding myself that time will take it off, (the weight that is) and well maybe a little walking, or more likely running, oh I should just be completely honest -- a heck of a lot of sweating my guts out . . .

1 comment:

The Silly Witch said...

Thank you! What a beautiful family. Thanks for the close-ups, too, so I can see each one of you. And I think you've aged great, Kim! No fine lines or wrinkles, anywhere. If only I could be so lucky.