A few days ago, the town announced that Trick or Treating would be held on Friday instead of Thursday evening because of predicted storms. We all kind of laughed at work about it ... I mean, really, when are they that accurate that far ahead of time. Well, I wasn't laughing last night - thank goodness we weren't trying to Trick or Treat! There was a record breaking rain fall last night and winds strong enough to knock down heavy patio furniture. Today was a much better day to be out in the neighborhood!
Here are the costumes - Link and a Black Ninja and Miss Lilly as Mary Poppins ...This one is blurry, but so cute of her!
Last night we actually got to carve pumpkins - so all that rain was a good thing, otherwise I'm not sure we would have had any jack 'o lanterns this year. Life is so busy! Happy Halloween!







1 comment:
Seriously!!! So amazing!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
Post a Comment