Yes, this is my beautiful daughter :) Miss Lilly - personality drips from her ...
Big D getting ready to dye some eggs.
Master S seriously approaching the task this year.
Sunday morning all ready for church. The boys loved the hats ... so did I!
What did I say about personality dripping?!
The kids woke up to 12 eggs hidden in each of their rooms. In each of the eggs was a symbol from the Jesus' death and resurrection with a scripture that we read together. After church the sun came out, yea! And Dad hid the 'candy' filled eggs that the Easter bunny left in a basket on the table. The kids had a great time hunting them down ...
We had a big dinner and a good friend from Texas who was visiting joined us. I tried out buttermilk pie for the first time. Almost tasted like a cheesecake to me, just with more tang.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh yummy! yummy!! I was very curious about that buttermilk pie!! So was it yummy? Or just so, so!? Your kids look handsome and beautiful!! love them!! I can't wait to see you guys again!!
Post a Comment