J.D. has a new job.
It is a job with lots of potential and lots of work. He is very excited. Our life is a little chaotic trying to maintain my schedule at work and take care of kids schedules around his 'not as flexible' job situation. Although, I do think it will settle out soon - he will be great in this new position and it was a good move for him. But, add to that:
a pre-teen in drama mode
a minor car accident with a large repair bill - no injuries thankfully!
a broken dryer during a 7 load laundry day
impending roof replacement
and a complete lack of spring weather ...
I told my mom I'm ready to get off this train!
This is a picture of the kids with a neighbor 'skating on our back patio' after a recent, minor ice storm . The sun is actually out in this picture ... hoping we'll get some more of that and some warmth soon around here!
This boy attended his last blue and gold cub scout dinner in February - where he received his arrow of light and got to 'cross-over' from cub scout to boy scout?! He's so excited to be a scout. He reminds me so much of myself - sometimes its crazy to watch him and remember how I felt at that age.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It's the small things, added up, that get ya.
Post a Comment