Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family Pics

I have a really wonderful friend - she takes really great pictures.
Thank you Kasi!!!
Here is just a sampling ... there are so many that I like - every single one is a favorite!




9 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Your kiddies are adorable, Kimi! :~D

Charlotte said...

Those are great!

Heather said...

I love the pictures!!

Claudia said...

Those pictures are FABULOUS! The one of You and the hubby is priceless!

Heathelyn said...

Such good pics! Where did you guys do them?

Yorgasons said...

I love your hair!! It looks soooo good!! I can't believe big D's picture! He is such a handsome dude!! My goodness how they change so quickly!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE your hair!!! Great picts.

The Silly Witch said...

Love 'em all. What a happy family!

Elisa said...

What an adorable family you have!!! You are in so much trouble!